Expanded metal is manufactured by cutting and pulling steel sheets in thickness from 0,4 to 4 mm.
Expanded metal is manufactured without any waste of material. Expanded metal can be flattened to achieve even thickness and smooth surface without any burrs. Wide range of mesh sizes from 2 x 1,44 to 250 x 80 mm determines its all-round use.
- Mild steel
- Stainless steel
- Galvanized steel
- It´s also possible to supply expanded metal in mild steel with hot dip galvanizing, in brass, bronze, copper etc. according to Your wish.
- 1000 x 2000 mm
- 1250 x 2500 mm
- 1500 x 3000 mm
- Any dimensions cut due to Your specification
- Safety and decorative covers
- Architectonical elements (e.g. ceilings, facings, facades)
- Panels (in racks, containers, baskets, railings, steel furniture)
- Filters and support of filters, boards and folios
- Filters and covers in air-conditioning
- Sound insulation, noise absorbers
- Sound absorbering walls, for acoustic purposes
- Sorting panels
- Gratings and treads for walking purposes
- Fencing (e.g. industrial buildings, roads, railways, power stations, airports)